There isn't much you can't do with this Joseph lace pencil skirt. We love it for the office with a crisp button up, for date night with a killer leather jacket, for brunch with a cozy knit and paired with a silk top for evening events. The fit is so good - hugs you in all the right places - with a bit of give so it's comfortable enough for all day wear.
1. Solange Knowles got married and everyone swooned. That dress! (via Vogue)
2. Kendall Jenner just keeps making headlines. This time she's inked a campaign deal with Karl Lagerfeld. (via Fashionista.com)
3. The annual Pirelli calendar is out and it's amazing. What else would you expect with Carine Roitfeld and Steven Meisel behind the camera? (via Style.com)
4. Fashion's latest investment piece? Their taking the arm candy game up a notch with watches. (via Business of Fashion)
5. Allure makes picking the perfect perfume even easier with The Cool Girl's Guide. (via Allure)
Photo above by Rog Walker via Vogue.com
Is it just us or does it feel like winter already? Word is that we're in for another Polar Vortex so we've been pulling inspiration on how to bundle up with style, minus the bulk. We love the effortless look of neutrals like navy and grey. A sleek coat with menswear details or military styling is the perfect everyday look for everyday winter chill. Our top picks? The Reefer Coat by Smythe Les Vestes (long, lean, military-inspired perfection) and the Interplay Trench by Camilla and Marc (Eva Longoria loves hers too above). The best part? They're 20% off until this weekend!
Click here to shop all coats at 20% off! Offer expires November 22nd.
Images found via StyleCaster, Smythe, La Mode de la Mafia, Harper's Bazaar and Nobody Knows Us.
3. British Vogue gave us a sneak peek at the love letters from Marilyn Monroe which will soon be auctioned off, alongside some never before seen momentos. (via Vogue.co.uk)
4. Anine Bing shared her beauty rules and we will gladly obey. (via Yahoo! Style)
5. We discovered a few good reasons to consider swapping our skinnies for flares. (via Harper's Bazaar)
Pleats will always be a classic. They can be worn in so many ways, from the classic circle skirt to detail on a crisp button up or cashmere sweater. There's something for everyone. Tight knife pleats for a preppy look, a relaxed sun pleat for a boho feel, or the most feminine (and my absolute favourite right now) accordion pleat. I love mixing this girlie style with a leather jacket, a rocker tee and some slip on sneakers.
Clu is one brand that can totally reinvent the pleat and find the perfect balance of edge and femininity. I'm obsessed with their cashmere sweater dresses and cardigans right now. Shop Clu here.
Pleats have this romantic way of reminding me of the past, but lately they've never felt so fresh. They have a special place in my heart that way... and in my closet.
I am so excited to announce the launch of a very special collaboration! Introducing Bonne Nuit by The Sleep Shirt and Rebecca Bree!
My friendship with Alexandra Suhner Isenberg began over drinks at a Vancouver fashion party and we soon found ourselves enjoying spa days and fawning over each other's Hermès handbags. But it wasn’t until the launch of my boutique and Alexandra’s sleepwear line, The Sleep Shirt, that the relationship was cemented.
After several successful seasons of working together, we decided to join forces and create a special exclusive nightwear set. We started with The Sleep Shirt’s classic short nightshirt, then I chose, from a variety of pretty cottons, a blush pink polka dot fabric. It's so soft! Adding an eye mask and a gift box, we decided to call it “Bonne Nuit” because I love Paris and Alexandra is half French.
The set is priced at $225 and features the Short Sleep Shirt, a classic nightshirt with a roomy cut, a dropped shoulder, and a placket that ends halfway down the chest. The eyemask is filled with 100% cotton batting and the set comes in a kraft paper gift box – the perfect gift for family, friends, or yourself! You’ll find Alexandra wearing her set over long breakfasts in her husband’s country house in the Swedish forest, while I will be dressed in the nightshirt while devouring Harper’s Bazaar and sipping champagne.
Alexandra and I are so thrilled to bring you Bonne Nuit and to help women sleep in style!!
1. The crowd at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards topped our best dressed of the week list. (via Fashionista)
3. More big designer moves with Marco Zanini parting ways with Schiaparelli. (via Style.com)
4. Vogue packed up and moved downtown, in the most fashionable way, with Condé Nast in New York City. (via Vogue)
5. Nadège, the purveyor of Toronto's best macarons, came up with a way for us to crave them even more. (via Fashion Magazine)